MGM Signature Seller Center
“Unlock the Secret To Selling Your Home In Las Vegas With a 117 Point Marketing Plan That Will Put Your Home In Front of the Most Buyers Possible…Guaranteed”
The mere thought of selling a home sometimes is enough to make some sellers stay put. They figure that the hassle of putting their home for sale, having buyers come through their home, and then having to find another one simply isn’t worth it.
Selling your Las Vegas condo doesn’t have to be a hassle. As a seller you have your job, family, and future destination to focus on. You shouldn’t have to worry about the process of selling your home.
Another major problem that troubles sellers is selecting a real estate agent who can help them. There are plenty of nightmare stories on the Internet of real estate agents who failed to live up to the promises they had made at the listing presentation.
After the sign goes up sellers are frustrated when they don’t hear from their real estate agent. Their agent doesn’t even tell them who is going to show up people just randomly show up to see the home!
When selling your home you should have confidence that you are going to get what you pay for. You should actually be guaranteed that whatever is said will get done and it should be in writing. Every seller selling a home in Las Vegas should get the following in writing before they sign any listing contract:
- A contract that allows the seller to fire the real estate agent at any time. No seller in Las Vegas should have to stay in a 6 month listing contract with someone who isn’t doing their job.
- A marketing plan that outlines in detail what will be done. This marketing plan should be more than just putting the sign in the ground and throwing the home on the MLS. It should be at least 97 marketing points and in some cases 117 points of marketing to sell the home.
- Guaranteed communication on the same day weekly. Regardless of whether your home takes days, weeks, or even months to sell you should know firsthand what is going on. Until it sells and closes it is your home and you should be told what is being done to sell the home.
- Have a team helping you. Real estate is a complicated business and you should get a team of helping you. Hiring this team should also cost you the same as hiring an individual agent. In other words you should get more for your money.
- Options on what to pay. You shouldn’t have to pay 6% to sell your home if you don’t want to. You should be provided with a menu that allows you to select what services you desire. This will put you in the driver seat as it should be.
When selling a home in the Las Vegas area make sure you get the above written into the listing contract you sign. If it isn’t in writing it doesn’t count. It is your home and you are the one doing the paying.
Should you have any questions about the value of your Las Vegas condo or simply would like a copy of our marketing plan that we perform for sellers you can call us at 702.260.8527 or fill out our contact form.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.