The process of finding a high rise suite is much easier once you know exactly what you’re looking for – but getting there can be more harder than it sounds! If you’re on the fence between a studio and a 1 bedroom, or a 1 bedroom and a 2 bedroom, then take a look at these 6 factors that can help you decide what’s right for you.
- Mortgage – It may seem obvious to start by considering what you can really afford, but you’d be surprised to see that in some cases the difference in price between a studio and a 1 bedroom is smaller than you’d think. Always compare the size you think you want with the price of the next larger size.
- Length of Residence – Are you looking to buy a condo to live in for a few years, or do you want to make it your permanent home? If you plan on staying put, then it’s likely worth it to upgrade and get a larger unit. On the other hand, if you plan to live in the unit for 5 years or less, then focus on what makes the most sense for you today.
- Life Plans – Once you’ve thought about how long you plan to live in your new residence, then think about how your life is likely to change in that amount of time. Do you plan to have kids? Will you be adopting a puppy? If you anticipate major life changes, then those changes should be considered.
- Furnishing Costs – If you currently live in a studio and plan to upgrade to a 2 bedroom, be sure you think about the cost of furnishing a larger place. Your mortgage payment will likely be considerably higher on a 2 bedroom than your rent was on your studio, so once you’ve paid your monthly mortgage payment, will you have enough left over to furnish the extra rooms and have more useable space?
- Who’s Coming to Dinner? - Las Vegas is a vacation destination for people around the world, and once you invest in your fantastic high rise, you’ll likely get many housing requests from friends and family. Having an extra bedroom can make having guests a much more pleasurable experience.
- Amenities – Remember that the differences between studios, one bedrooms, and two bedrooms don’t begin and end with the bedroom space. Think about your needs for kitchen space, balconies, views, and other important amenities. It may be worth it to upgrade to a 1 bedroom if it means a much more impressive view.
The best way to get a real idea of what’s going to work best for you is to talk to the experts! We look forward to helping you decide between spectacular studios, wondrous one bedrooms, and tremendous two bedrooms.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.